Get In Touch
Cras consequat lectus vestibulum tortor pulvinar, quis euismod nisl varius. Ut eu laoreet ex. Aliquam erat volutpat. Nullam quis sagittis nibh. Morbi consectetur ultricies ante ac congue.
+8 (312) 555-1616
Looking for help?
Drop us your message and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
We were given a challenge by www.thirstmag.com to come up with uniquely local/malaysian ingredient based cocktail.
2 pieces torch ginger/bunga kantan
4 – 5 pieces lemongrass
1 bunch laksa leaves/daun kesum
4 -5 red chilli padi
2 cups caster sugar
1 piece galangal/lengkuas
Fresh lime juice
Preparation Laksa syrup
Clean and slice lemongrass, galangal & torch ginger
Place sliced herbs in a saucepan and add 1 cup of water, 1 cup caster sugar and simmer until all the sugar has dissolved - Let the mixture steep for 30 to 50 minutes
Chili padi syrup
Slice the chili padi lengthwise - Add 1 cup of caster sugar and 1 cup water along with the sliced chili padi into a saucepan - Heat until the sugar is completely dissolved - Let the mixture steep for 30 minutes.
1) Place a few laksa leaves into a mixing glass 2) Place a few pieces of torch ginger in the mixing glass
Add 20ml of fresh lime juice
Muddle until all ingredients are incorporated
5) Add 40ml of vodka
Add 20ml of Malibu rum
Strain the mixture into a second mixing glass
8) Add 30ml of laksa syrup
9) Full the mixing glass with cracked ice
10) Stir the mix until its thoroughly chilled
11) Add a few laksa leaves in a glass
12) Add a few cubes of ice
13) Add a few pieces of torch ginger
14) Top up with ice
15) Add a chili padi
16) Strain the mix into the glass
17) Add a few drops of chili padi syrup last[/ig_acc_container][/vc_column][/vc_row]