These soft, moist brownies contain chunky macadamia nut pieces. If you’d prefer plain brownies, the nuts can be omitted. If you don’t care about calories and want a real treat serve them with a some ice cream and hot salted caramel chocolate sauce.
90grams all purpose flour
150grams-unsweetened chocolate, chopped
70grams semisweet chocolate, chopped
2 large eggs
Pinch a salt
3/4 cup macadamia nuts chopped
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees. grease and butter 9inch baking pan, Sift the flour and salt together and set aside.
2. Place the butter, unsweetened and semisweet chocolate in double boiled, stir to ensure all chocolate and butter is melts and mixture is smooth.
3. In large bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together till fluffy
4. Beat the melted chocolate mixture in gently using a whisk, add flour and stir until just incorporated, coarsely chop up macadamia nuts and mix in.
5. Pour batter into buttered baking pan and bake for 30minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and let the brownies cool completely.